Built on decades of experience
RRAI is an industry-leading vehicle autonomy company providing autonomous driving solutions for defense, commercial and municipal applications. Founded in 2002, the Company has leveraged twenty years of experience customizing autonomous solutions to apply best practices across verticals and become a trusted technology partner to the public and private sectors. From people to platforms, at home or overseas, RRAI is driven to make the way you move smarter, safer, and more efficient. To date, our vehicle-agnostic Autonomy Kit has been deployed on four continents in over 10 countries. RRAI is currently developing and deploying autonomous solutions for several commercial OEMs including New Flyer, GILLIG, Mack, and Gaussin. In 2023, AutoDrive will be deployed on CTFastrak as the first automated bus operating in revenue service in North America.
- Robotic Research founded
- Autonomous prototype verified at TRL-6
- Deployed an autonomous convoy in a GPS-denied environment
- Became the first DOD-approved company to deploy unmanned vehicles, eventually deploying unmanned vehicles to clear roads in Afghanistan
- GPS-denied systems become commercially available with first AV shuttle deployed for public use
- Awarded contract to automate Army logistics trucks
- Deployed Olli AV shuttle globally
- Won exclusive agreement with New Flyer; selected by PANYNJ for Exclusive Bus Lane in the Lincoln Tunnel; delivered 60 unmanned logistics trucks to the Army’s 41st transportation company
- Selected for first automated BRT lane
- Unveiled America’s first automated transit bus
- Announced $228 million Series A funding round
Bold innovators inspired by the future of transportation
Our team of engineers, designers, and mobility experts is powering the future of autonomous vehicle technology.
We’re making news
See what people are saying about AutoDrive and what it means for the future of mobility.