THE FUTURE OF AV TECHNOLOGY HAS ALREADY BEGUN
Off-Road and On-Road Autonomous Vehicle Systems and Services for ADAS and ADS
AutoDrive® is a full-stack, self-driving platform designed to deliver multi-modal advanced driver assistance system (ADAS) and automated driving system (ADS) capability. Originally developed for off-road military operations, RRAI’s design philosophy delivers advanced autonomous operation that does not require traditional infrastructure for autonomous operation.
We can operate without GPS, without special signage, and can run even when there are no lines on the road – we approach path-planning, localization, perception and other navigation concepts with the expectation of using the roadway infrastructure as it is today. Our technology is easily portable across vehicle forms and factors, off-road and on-road, making AutoDrive an exceptional solution for OEMs as well as Mixed Fleet operators.
Scalable, Fully-integrated Products Deliver Expected Capability
AI-driven data and decision management for on- and off-road ADAS and ADS autonomous vehicle applications up to SAE Level 4.
Product-agnostic external sensor management supporting LiDAR, radar, video and audio input, analysis and response.
RR-N-140TM navigation provides accurate absolute and relative 3D (6 DOF) ground vehicle localization data input.
Vehicle-to-Infrastructure (V2I) edge-computing software augmenting situational awareness for manned and unmanned systems.
See AutoDrive in action
AutoDrive – Battle-tested, Customer-Approved
- First AV technology approved by the U.S. Department of Defense to operate autonomously around pedestrians
- First AV technology for Army logistics applications deployed in wartime
- Successfully installed and tested in 50+ different vehicle types
- Overcomes the most challenging commercial, industrial and municipal environments.
- Learn how RR.AI delivers practical, productive and safe solutions for these applications.